You thought that I forgot! You totally did, didn’t you! I did not forget. I have just been working away pretty hard tonight. I thought I could post this when I got home but, let’s be honest. I’m going home, making some tea, and watching Kingdom Hospital. While Hubby is away, with the television Wifey plays!
5 Things That Make Me Happy(In No Particular Order)
- Being able to pay my bills. It may seem silly to list it first, but it really is a big thing for me. Once upon a time I was really broke and I was dependent on another person. Sometimes that other person made me feel terrible about it. That other person made it seem like a huge favor and then used it to lord over me. Now, I make enough money to pay my bills and fill my belly and clothe my butt and have some fun and I know that I am truly blessed to be able to do so. I’ve been thinking about that today and I feel really grateful for it right now.
- Hubby. Duh. Once I thought that I had the best guy for me and I was WRONG. Boy, was I wrong. But, in all fairness, I didn’t know that Hubby was out there somewhere. I didn’t know that there was a man who was so absolutely right for me that I would never have a question or a doubt. Hubby is that man. And I cannot even tell you why I love him, just that I feel ridiculously happy about getting to spend my whole life with him.
- Kitties. Because, come the fuck on. They’re great. Even when they wake you up at 4 in the morning every morning and demand attention with their teeth. You have to earn their affection and every time a cat sits on my lap I’m pretty sure that the universe could be broken by my happiness.
- Family. I have a big family because my family is more than just blood. There’s my mother, of course, who is my best friend and just super awesome and there’s my brother who is like ridiculously great, but there are also these friends who are so close that I call them family and who will be there for me in a heartbeat.
- Books. What? Did you think they wouldn’t make the list? Books are my favorite. I love them. I want to read them all and I want to read all of the time. I can’t help it. Compulsion.