Words are fun. I like words. Here are 10 of my favorites, with notes when needed. Not many are appropriate. I regret nothing.
- Douche. I like this one because it sounds like someone cannonballing into a pool.
- Shit. Far more satisfying to say than the “f” word.
- Turd. I don’t know why but this became my go to insult at some point. Because I’m 7.
- Pickles. Because, yeah.
- Booger. This is a hold over from my younger days that I haven’t really grown out of.
- Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Again, because yeah.
- Totally. Because I’m a valley girl.
- Alstromaria. For a while, this was the only fancy flower I knew and it’s totally because of the name, right? Like, it sounds a bit astronomical.
- Kizmit. I chose this one because I was drawing a blank but I like to use it. As a kid, we had a copy of the game Kizmit and I adored it. I only realized the meaning much later and I use it all of the time now.