If you came here expecting something original for a Thanksgiving list, you’re just going to have to deal with being let down. We should all really be thinking about what we’re thankful for, especially with all of the crazy politics and general shit going around this year. I’m not saying Bowie was holding the universe together, but, you know…
Five Things I’m Thankful For
- That I’m pregnant. I kind of worried that I waited too long. And I worried that I would have problems like some of my family. When I feel Ian swimming away in there, I DO feel grateful.
- My family. I mean, Hubby and the cats and Mom and even my brother. They deal with me. That means a lot.
- Books. I do love books and they do make everything seem a bit better.
- My home. I am so happy to have my home, my little sanctuary.
- Hubby’s cooking. I actually was a little stumped on this one but Hubby put in that I should be thankful for it and whatever is happening in the kitchen right now certainly smells magical.
So, what are you thankful for?